Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NaNoWriMo Day 1

Didn't go well. I have 500 words so far, and mostly didn't do as much as I could have because I got into an argument with a friend and we spent a long time going back and forth. I also had a lot of school work to do ... and I went for dinner with my boyfriend.

It was a very nice dinner with yummy unagi rice :3

Tomorrow I work, so I won't make much progress on it either, probably, but I can afford to stay up late since my teacher for one of my classes is still gone for the week.

Oh boy, I have to get started on my paper for my religion class too. It's due at the end of the month. I just need to find a slightly obscure, not too unknown country to write about regarding witchcraft lol. Five page papers are quite easy to crank out, especially since my professor was very specific about what he wanted, so there's a lot of questions the paper needs to answer. I fear that five pages may not be enough D:

No comments:

Post a Comment