Friday, November 11, 2011

If you want to protest against APEC, protest against the traffic it causes.

Holy shit.

I was at the bus stop for an hour yesterday because of APEC. It was windy and raining and cold (for Hawaii) so I was not in a good mood. I had to ask my parents to pick me up because it was about 6:15 (I had gotten out of class at 5:30) and my bus didn't come. There were buses, but they didn't go into town, where I lived, they went straight past that ;-; My boyfriend couldn't pick me up cause he was at work either, so I had to call my parents.

It wasn't until after I called them that the bus I needed to take finally came. Man, I was pissed, and cold, and hungry. My parents took me out to eat at least, but the A/C was on in the car, making it still cold so I was still in a bit of a mad mood >.>

So today is a holiday and I am not leaving the fucking house. Not when traffic is gonna be that bad. Yesterday was one of those days where, if you didn't come in to work everyone understood why. Some people were unable to get into town completely and one of my classes was cancelled yesterday because of the road closures. If only they all could have been cancelled, but no, I still had sewing class.

Hm ... I also need to pick up fabric for my tank top, and start on that skirt still. Fuuuuu so much work to do, but I wanna relax and play video games ;-;

No comments:

Post a Comment