Friday, December 9, 2011

WE'RE ALMOST THERE GDI

I have one final and my aloha shirt to finish and then this semester is done with.

I'm expecting my work schedule to get busier (though I also need to go job hunting lol) and my plan for winter (ha) break: SKYRIM & XBAWKS

I feel like I shouldn't complain about how cold it's gotten when it's snowing on the mainland lol, but shit, I'm cold. I want to take my boyfriend on a trip to the mainland some time during the winter. He's an Island boy and never seen snow before, so I'm sure he'd love the experience XD

I don't know what to get him for Christmas though :X I was looking up gift ideas on websites online today, but they all seem like something he wouldn't like all that much. I mean, he's the type to accept any gift I give him, but I'd rather give him something he likes. I asked how much it would cost to buy something he wanted for his car, but they're all way over my budget. We're talking a thousand or two dollars >.< I think the cheapest thing is maybe $800 and that's still a bit too much for me :X I don't make enough at work to buy him something that expensive.

I know I said I'd finish that rewrite I wanted to do by this week, but deadlines at school prevented that >.> Maybe next week, or the next week lol. Some time before next semester starts at least lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment